The National Trust for Jersey has a reciprocal arrangement with The National Trust in the UK which means members can visit each others member sites free.
The National Trust for Jersey's sites include properties like Hamptonne Country Life Museum and Le Rât, beautiful landscapes such as Fern Valley and Devil's Hole and a number of nature conservation sites and iconic species such as La Mare au Seigneur (St Ouen’s Pond), Green Lizards and Wild Orchids.
NB - The National Trust for Jersey & Jersey Heritage are separate organisations
Jersey Heritage has a reciprocal agreement with the following organisations
- Museums Association Members
- International Council of Museums (ICOM) members
- Alderney Society / Museum ticket holders
- Friends of the Maritime Museum
- Friends of Liverpool Maritime Museum
- Friends of National Maritime Museum
- Friends of Manx National Heritage
Jersey Heritage sites include Elizabeth Castle, Mont Orgueil Castle and La Hougue Bie
Jersey Royal Yacht Club has reciprocal arrangements with a number of yacht clubs throughout the world which enables members to make use of their facilities. Please contact the club in advance before visiting.